Pax2Pay modernises and simplifies payments in the Travel industry. We are a FinTech
StartUp located in the centre of Bristol’s Tech district. Our clients are key players in the
Travel sector and our partners are key players in the FinTech world.
Established in 2019, we are currently a growing team of 10 – come and grow with us!
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional
teams to assist in the design, build and roll-out of products that deliver the company’s
vision and strategy.
The role of the onboarding specialist is to take a customer from that very first moment of
signup, to the moment of “first success” with your product or service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a start-up culture, during an exciting time of
rapid growth and transformation. Because this is a new team, you will have a critical
hand in shaping its function within Pax2Pay. You will be invigorated by the idea of
stepping into the unknown, wearing many hats, and dealing with some ambiguity in your
In exchange, you’ll be rewarded with a challenging, fun, and stimulating work
environment, and excellent customers to work with every day.
Contract Type – Permanent
Location: Hybrid (office and home based)
- Become a Pax2Pay product expert – to discuss or educate on any nuance of the
product internally and externally
- Provide detailed account walkthroughs and assist many new customers with
- Clearly communicate customer setup requirements and expectations with
- Educate customers on Pax2Pays’s capabilities, and best practices to
simplify adoption and align expectations
- Record customer implementation needs, requests, and questions
communicate to key stakeholders
- Ensure customers receive superior service
- Manage the end-to-end onboarding process for new customers
- Collaborate with the sales, finance, operations, and development teams on the
- Leverage feedback for continuous improvement to the onboarding process
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and operational objectives
- Listen carefully to information provided by customers and ask clarifying questions
to ensure proper use of the Pax2Pay product
- Establish strong relationships with new customer stakeholders and deepen
relationships with existing customer stakeholders
- Respond to customer emails, chats and calls regarding implementation.
- Lead video and phone calls to ensure that customers are supported during the
- Build reusable content and resources for customers (and other organizations) to
use for education and to drive rapid product adoption.
- Create repeatable processes, resources, and frameworks to use when
Competencies and experience requirements
- Pleasant and straightforward phone and video manner.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with clarity
- Organizational skills — you’ll be working with many customers, and you’ll need to
have expertise in place to keep all of their needs organized.
- An understanding of market needs and current use cases of our customers.
- Highly self-motivated and driven — you don’t need someone hovering over your
shoulder telling you what to do all day.
- The ability to shift priorities quickly when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Evidence of consistently excelling at what you do
- Technically proficient, a familiarity with APIS would be beneficial
- Extreme attention to details
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Please note all successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and
pre-employment screening checks (Basic criminal record check, identity check, Adverse
financial check, Right to Work documents check).
How to Apply
Send your application via Workable: https://apply.workable.com/pax2pay-ltd/j/923E119291/