Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you love digital B2B marketing and want to work in the travel industry?
At Paxport we are currently looking for a talented and digital savvy marketeer to join our Stockholm office.
Paxport is a fast growing travel solution company based in Sweden & UK. Paxport creates new revenue streams for airlines, tour operators and online travel agents (OTA:s) as well as improving the passenger experience using modern digital technology.
The product portfolio includes PaxShop (merchandising platform), Pax2Pay (payment solutions), PaxCache (data caching), PaxManagement (leisure operations) and PaxFaB (flight & hotel aggregation).
Paxport was founded in 1994 and now has 100 employees. Paxport serves over 80 airlines and 250 travel resellers in Europe.
As our digital marketing specialist it’s your job to ensure brand awareness, drive website traffic and generate leads for sales. You’ll manage and implement marketing activities with focus on owned and earned media, in short:
- Hands-on campaign execution to drive traffic acquisition, conversion, and continued engagement.
- Implement content marketing campaigns across various channels, such as paid social, paid search, retargeting and other digital channels.
- Write content for news update, content marketing and press releases (english)
- Coordinate and manage projects like events
- Manage and update the Paxport web pages
- Set up and and drive outbound marketing activities in our marketing automation system (Act-On)
- Sales material
- Drive thought leader activities in the industry
- Effectively maintain weekly performance reports and communicate results
We are looking for
- Experience of driving leads for a B2B tech product or service company
- Experience using typical web/growth/analytics tools such as Optimizely, Mailchimp, Zapier, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Act-on, Hubspot, wordpress etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and execute effectively in an international organization
- Excellent language skills in Swedish and English.
We also value
- Experience from the travel industry
- Experience of creating design elements in Powerpoint, Photoshop & Indesign.
Who are you?
You have the relevant education, and experience from a similar role, preferably in the travel industry or from a tech company. Hence, you can create and edit social content, write catchy copies and are used to work with several digital channels for a marketing purpose. Your approach to marketing planning is data-driven, holistic and creative. Experience from event management is not a requirement, but you must be able to run this kind of activity, and not be afraid of getting your hands dirty.
As a colleague and employee, you are an open-minded people person who thrives in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. You are self-driven, proactive and take full responsibility for your own projects. And you must speak and write Swedish and English fluently. On a personal note, you are out-going and enjoy the company of your colleagues.
Send your application containing, CV and personal letter to email@example.com .
No later than 30 June 2019.
Submit your application as soon as possible, we interview continuously.
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Head of Sales & Marketing