Paxport provides technology-based solutions for the travel industry to generate revenue, efficiency and flexibility. We are award-winning with our digital solutions and our clients are key players in the travel industry. We operate from modern, spacious waterfront offices in the centre of Bristol.
As part of our friendly Customer Service Team you will learn about our products and work to ensure our customers are getting the most from our services. You won’t be phased by a challenge; will have strong communication skills and a can-do attitude. If you are passionate about providing outstanding levels of technical support and have strong IT skills, with a willingness to learn specialist products, we want to hear from you!
- You will have the primary purpose of supporting customers with technical issues across a number of Paxport products. Not only troubleshooting and resolving issues, you will also ensure we maintain service within SLA and build strong relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- You will proactively communicate internally and externally on support issues, queries, escalations and action plans to resolve. Where required, take the lead on major incidents, collaborate with other internal teams and escalate to the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner where necessary.
- Take ownership and find solutions to problems whilst being able to analyse, assess and understand the impact of issues being faced by our customers.
- Welcome onboard new customers, working with them to get their implementations up and running as soon as possible allowing us to build strong relationships from the start.
- Actively build and maintain our detailed knowledge bases. Share your skills and knowledge by mentoring and encouraging trainees / junior members of the team.
- Be part of our “Out Of Hours” (on-call) service. Occasionally working unsociable hours in support of customer issues.
Key competencies and experience
Have you got what it takes?
- You are technically proficient, with previous experience in an IT Support role. You are familiar with API’s and/or have some experience in the use of XML and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are a must as you will be required to communicate with a variety of clients and suppliers via different channels, as well as wider teams within the Paxport group.
- You have excellent attention to detail and are able to prioritise and organise yourself – you need to be able to juggle a number of tasks at once and shift priorities when needed.
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to manage your own time effectively. You need to believe in your abilities and be able to embrace new challenges whilst being confident enough to ask questions when needed.
In exchange for your commitment and talent, we offer a challenging, fun and stimulating working environment with a wide range of benefits including;
- Industry competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday per year plus all bank holidays applicable in England & Wales.
- A company pension scheme.
- Perkbox Benefits – Including instant access to a GP, a weekly treat and endless shopping / discount schemes.
- Cyclescheme Salary Sacrifice.
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations.
- Gym/fitness subsidy.
- Hybrid working options.
- Regular social activities and events throughout the year.
How to apply:
Note : All successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening checks.