Paxport are delighted to announce the release of our upgraded British Airways PaxFaB NDC connection (API version 17.2). Please be aware that this connection is for IATA agents only.
This change will now allow agents to search destination returns in PaxFaB by Destination Open Jaw, Origin Open Jaw & Double Open Jaw.
- Search, cost and book of the following fares (each fare is returned against an individual PaxFaB supplier code):
- Economy Basic
- Economy Plus/ Economy Standard
- Premium Economy
- Flexible Economy/ Flexible Economy Standard
- Access to Private Fares, Tour Operator Semi-Deferred fares & Tour Operator Deferred fares (dependant on agent agreement with British Airways)
- Open Jaw
- Destination/ origin and double open jaw, examples below:
Destination – “LHR – JFK & PHL – LHR”
Origin – “LHR – JFK & JFK – MAN”
Double – “LHR – JFK & PHL – MAN”
Please note that this change does not include Multi-City functionality.
- Ability to hold & ticket bookings at a later date (dependant on fare rules). ** Please note this requires you to implement our Merchandising request flow into your PaxFaB integration
- Seat selection
- Cancellation of all fares depending on fare rules including held bookings
- Bookings on account (BSP) or lodged/ virtual card (dependant on agreement with BA)
If you are interested in our British Airways connection via PaxFaB then please enquire with our Customer Support Team and they will advise on the next steps for set up.